Non Funziona MSNbot RRS feed

• Question

•  

salve !

niente da fare , le ho provate tutte....Google e Yahoo spiders ok

MSNbot NO.

Robots.txt OK , Sitemap OK ,

MA è possibile che non restituisca un errore per aiutarci a rislovere il problema ?

non si puo' migliorare ed adeguare agli standard ?

a novembre mi ha indicizzato 60 pagine su oltre 10.000  poi di colpo STOP

non si vedono piu' MSNbot nel mio sito solo google e yahoo, ufffff.

La grande Microsoft puo' aiutare anche noi Italiani perfavore?

grazie

ciao

Monday, December 29, 2008 8:30 PM

Answers

•  

Hi,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Your site rank is extremely low. I believe you would find some valuable information in the FAQs posted at the top of this forum and at the top of the ranking forum. All that aside, we do not guarantee that we will index your whole site. In fact, in my opinion, you are doing fairly good for your rank. I show that we currently have 66 pages in our index. As posted in the FAQs, increasing your rank will influence our crawler to index more of your site. One thing I noticed is that you have a general lack of crawlable content on most of your pages. I suggest using Firefox's web developer add-on and review your site with images  and JavaScript turned off. Doing so, you will get a general idea of what our crawler sees. Here is a link to SERP results for your site:

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site%3Aclinicadelpc.eu&src=IE-SearchBox

Brett

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:46 PM

All replies

• Hi Danim,

I'll be glad to help you. Have you verified in our tools that there are no blocking/ crawling issues with your site? Also, what is your domain name?

Thanks,

Brett 

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 5:48 PM
  • Hi Brett,

verification ok, no blocking , no error

Thanks Brett,

Danim

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 1:04 AM
  • ?

Monday, January 5, 2009 7:02 PM
  • ok thanks per l'aiuto ! ( Nessuno)

Googlebot e Yahooslurp indicizzano regolarmente e quotidianamente

le pagine del mio sito.....e dalle centinaia di post che Vi arrivano da tutto il mondo

vedo che non è solo un mio problema.

Quindi il problema è Vostro.

Vi consiglio di adeguarvi agli standard.

Auguri di Buon Anno 2009 a tutti !

bye,bye

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 1:11 PM
  •  

Hi,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Your site rank is extremely low. I believe you would find some valuable information in the FAQs posted at the top of this forum and at the top of the ranking forum. All that aside, we do not guarantee that we will index your whole site. In fact, in my opinion, you are doing fairly good for your rank. I show that we currently have 66 pages in our index. As posted in the FAQs, increasing your rank will influence our crawler to index more of your site. One thing I noticed is that you have a general lack of crawlable content on most of your pages. I suggest using Firefox's web developer add-on and review your site with images  and JavaScript turned off. Doing so, you will get a general idea of what our crawler sees. Here is a link to SERP results for your site:

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site%3Aclinicadelpc.eu&src=IE-SearchBox

Brett

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:46 PM