none
retrieving the com class factory for component with clsid {00024500-0000-0000-c000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 8000401a

Question

• I tried all possibilities but still i am facing same problem.our server is configured with windows server 2008.Any suggestions?
    • Moved by Caillen Tuesday, April 21, 2015 1:41 AM
    Tuesday, April 14, 2015 4:17 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,
    your Information are a little bit small. My guess is you want to run one Office produc on a Server? If so you have to configure a few Options. Have you done this?

If not a generic issue with ID is the username/Password. Look at this article.

Hope this helps. If your issue is not solved please let us now a little bit more about your issues.
    Kind Regards

Thomas 

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 7:36 AM
  • I tried all possibilities but still i am facing same problem.our server is configured with windows server 2008.Any suggestions?

Please describe your questions in details, then we can determine if you post in the right place and identify the cause of the problem. Thanks!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 1:43 AM
  • This one might help.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/dsnotes/archive/2014/09/25/com-client-failing-with-error-8000401a.aspx

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 2:09 AM