I need some help here RRS feed

• Question

• I asked a question regarding my product purchased and I know it is difficult to help someone if you dont believe them but I purchased the full version of Vista Premium that cost me 169.00 and the Vista Ultimate Upgrade cost me  159.00.  My order number for the Vista Ultmate Upgrade is 132069.  I know after I informed the person I was speaking with last night it didnt show anything in my digital locker they never responded and I am still sitting here wondering about my purchase also recover my product key and online download?     

Friday, October 26, 2007 11:46 AM

Answers

• Hello again Des1redCandy,

This forum is for support of Windows Genuine Advatage validation issues. Your issue is with Windows Marketplace which is outside my area of knowledge. I do not have access to any of their order processing tools, I can't look up your order number. There is really nothing that we (the WGA Group) can do regarding your issue with Windows Marketplace.

I highly suggest that you go to https://support.windowsmarketplace.com and report your issue to the people that can actually help resolve your problem.

Thank you,

Darin Smith

WGA Forum Manager 

Friday, October 26, 2007 5:43 PM

All replies

• Hello again Des1redCandy,

This forum is for support of Windows Genuine Advatage validation issues. Your issue is with Windows Marketplace which is outside my area of knowledge. I do not have access to any of their order processing tools, I can't look up your order number. There is really nothing that we (the WGA Group) can do regarding your issue with Windows Marketplace.

I highly suggest that you go to https://support.windowsmarketplace.com and report your issue to the people that can actually help resolve your problem.

Thank you,

Darin Smith

WGA Forum Manager 

Friday, October 26, 2007 5:43 PM
  • hi how are you

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 12:30 AM