Subgrid search not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have a subgrid of enabled users in the account form in CRM 2011. Am not able to get the search field to work. Any name typed full or partial on this field does not give any result, though the users are present. Is there any specific setting for this that I am missing?

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 5:50 PM

Answers

• Glora: Does the search of Enabled Users work if you go directly to the list of Users in the Administration area? If not, go to the Customizations area, and navigate to the User entity. Open the view "Quick Find All Users" and click on the "Add Find Columns" option. Make sure the columns you are searching on have checkmarks next to them. For example, the First Name and Last Name fields should be checked to enable quick find on those columns.
    Matt Wittemann CRM MVP C5Insight.com
    • Marked as answer by IamaNovice Tuesday, November 15, 2011 7:48 PM
    Tuesday, November 15, 2011 7:37 PM

All replies

• Glora: Does the search of Enabled Users work if you go directly to the list of Users in the Administration area? If not, go to the Customizations area, and navigate to the User entity. Open the view "Quick Find All Users" and click on the "Add Find Columns" option. Make sure the columns you are searching on have checkmarks next to them. For example, the First Name and Last Name fields should be checked to enable quick find on those columns.
    Matt Wittemann CRM MVP C5Insight.com
    • Marked as answer by IamaNovice Tuesday, November 15, 2011 7:48 PM
    Tuesday, November 15, 2011 7:37 PM
  • Awesome. Thanks!

I did have the slightest clue that Search and Quick Find were related :-(

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 7:47 PM