Error found in XInput file for a video game. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello! I have been playing a game that utilizes Xinput to calibrate Xbox 360 controllers to use for its gameplay. I was having some strange controller issues in the game that shouldn't be happening, and after searching around the files, I decided to look inside the Xinput file for possible bindings I could edit manually.

I am assuming that this error that is occurring is causing my controller issue. I was wondering if there is any way to fix this without having to uninstall and reinstall completely, maybe a way I could download solely the Xinput file?

I ended up finding this error I will list below, and include a screenshot of as well.

TLOSS error
       SING error
        DOMAIN error
      R6030
    - CRT not initialized
      R6028
    - unable to initialize heap
        R6027
    - not enough space for lowio initialization
        R6026
    - not enough space for stdio initialization
        R6025
    - pure virtual function call
       R6024
    - not enough space for _onexit/atexit table
        R6019
    - unable to open console device
        R6018
    - unexpected heap error
        R6017
    - unexpected multithread lock error
        R6016
    - not enough space for thread data

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
    Please contact the application's support team for more information.
       R6009
    - not enough space for environment
     R6008
    - not enough space for arguments
       R6002
    - floating point not loaded
        Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library    

... <program name unknown>  Runtime Error!

Program:

• Moved by CoolDadTx Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:59 PM Not a dev question
    Monday, September 18, 2017 5:59 PM

All replies

• Hello Phantasmio,

For Xbox 360 issues , you could post a new thread to Xbox 360 Support forum. There are plenty of professionals to help you walk out the problems.

And if you have some grammar or code errors, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution .

Best Regards,

feih_7

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 3:00 AM