Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• I have recently had my hotmail account canceled and have been forced tro use Outlook, and so far OUTLOOK has been a pile of crap, whenever I log on it allows mne access and then stalls or doesen't respond giving me the message that "outlook cannot connect me at the moment please try again later" or "Outlook is not responding please wait"  I have no idea why as there is no information available, Hotmailworked perfectly weel for the last ten years or so. So why was it necessary to cancell the programme was it to sucessful for Bill Gates  or perhaps he will re launch irt and charge another £100 for it as  he does with the windows that are NEW WINDOWS 8 when it's just windows with a extra toobar which is worth £110 to BILL

Perhaps if he spent less time worrying about the population of countries that don't produce a profit, and more time on a computer with the countries and people who give him the lifestyle he has come to epxect.then we might ahve a system woryh what he charges for it..

SO CAN ANYONE RECCOMEND AN INTERNET MAIL PROGRAMME THAT IS NOT MICROSOFT, THAT WORKS WHEN YOU WANT IT TO WORK IF SO CAN THEY MAILME THE PROGRAMME AND i WILL SWOP OVER.       BILL GATES YOU AND MICROSOFT       SUCK

Friday, April 26, 2013 2:36 PM