none
Support for Pen in Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• THE MICROSOFT SUPPORT DEPT. FIXED MY PEN so it won't draw or write any more no matter how I adjust it!!!ITS A WRECK IT COST MONEY,ANDF THE SUPPORT DEPT. CRASHED THE PEN!!!IT WON'T WORK NOW IT MOVES THE SURAFACE BUT IT WONT WRITWE OR DRAW!!!ITS SCREWED!!!AND IT IS YOUR SUPPORT DEPT. THAT DESTROYED IT!!!YOU DESTROYED IT!!HOW WOULD YOU LIKKE TO GET SUED IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT AND I HAVBE ALL MY RECOERDS  FORE THE PRIOCE IT WILL TAKE TO SWITCH TO APPLE BECAUSE MY COMPUTER IS DESTROYED BY WINDOWS 10???

You don't think i'll do it?It already cost at least 500 bucks for repair,and to bring back all my content,off the hard drive and put it on an apple,the apple also will costs at least a thousand!!!--that's at least several thousand bucks,and I have all the records!!!Apple, in fact, was told by my sister, all this, the complaint dept. was offered me a big fat ad pages describing how Windows 10 ruined my computer,and all my files.--published very up front on the web!!!They want all the p++p they can get on Windows to discourage people from staying on Windows.--it seems they're planning on mounting a buncha these ads.(I would be careful about the complaintants here, many of them could get ads online complaining--& getting paid for it.

I don't think anyone can fix my problem and Windows ten,unless they throw all the program and anything printed on it,of Microsoft and Windows 10, into the garbage.See you in court.

Thursday, February 28, 2019 2:02 PM

Answers