none
WGA

Question

• Hello, I am using windows xp.3, recently  I recieved a message 'This copy of windows did'nt pass GW Validation' When resolve as you pointed, it is faild on 'VALIDATION STATUS' I don't see info bar on the page. IE is setted up to install active x controle, but failed to continue. I am an innecont because my pc was formated by a person I don't know about geniune windows and counter feiting of software. Now I can't afford to buy a geniune os. so please help me to solve this and allow me to continue. Report is below.THANKS

Passed

Genuine Microsoft Software Diagnostic Results

Passed Active scripting allowed
    Passed Display images enabled
    Passed Computer time and date correct
    Passed Cookies enabled
    Passed ActiveX enabled
    Failed Windows validation ActiveX loaded
    Passed Office validation ActiveX loaded
    Passed Validation Self-help ActiveX loaded
    Passed Computer time and date correct
    Passed Cookies enabled
    Passed ActiveX enabled
    Failed Windows validation ActiveX loaded
    Passed Office validation ActiveX loaded

Passed

Validation Self-help ActiveX loaded      
    Sunday, February 12, 2012 1:57 PM

Answers

• "Rasheed.np" wrote in message news:764f887e-6355-4985-8457-876ccc96d03d...

Hello, I am using windows xp.3, recently  I recieved a message 'This copy of windows did'nt pass GW Validation' When resolve as you pointed, it is faild on 'VALIDATION STATUS' I don't see info bar on the page. IE is setted up to install active x controle, but failed to continue. I am an innecont because my pc was formated by a person I don't know about geniune windows and counter feiting of software. Now I can't afford to buy a geniune os. so please help me to solve this and allow me to continue. Report is below.THANKS

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
      - **in your own thread**, please

Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine, but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:18 PM
    Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:08 PM

All replies

• "Rasheed.np" wrote in message news:764f887e-6355-4985-8457-876ccc96d03d...

Hello, I am using windows xp.3, recently  I recieved a message 'This copy of windows did'nt pass GW Validation' When resolve as you pointed, it is faild on 'VALIDATION STATUS' I don't see info bar on the page. IE is setted up to install active x controle, but failed to continue. I am an innecont because my pc was formated by a person I don't know about geniune windows and counter feiting of software. Now I can't afford to buy a geniune os. so please help me to solve this and allow me to continue. Report is below.THANKS

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
      - **in your own thread**, please

Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine, but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:18 PM
    Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:08 PM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS

Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:18 PM