none
Window Live problem due to Microsoft Application Error Reporting

Question

• Could not continue with the completion of upgrade of latest Windows Live.
    The error is something like Microsoft Application Error Reporting is running earlier. (din take note of the exact error). I even tried to disable the Microsoft Application Error Reporting...

Anyone can help?

Just a VPF version 6 Beginner!
    Tuesday, November 03, 2009 3:27 AM

All replies

• Could not continue with the completion of upgrade of latest Windows Live.
    The error is something like Microsoft Application Error Reporting is running earlier. (din take note of the exact error). I even tried to disable the Microsoft Application Error Reporting...

Anyone can help?

Just a VPF version 6 Beginner!
    I have this same problem...what do I have to do to fix this? I've tried fixing my registry, registering my OCX files, uninstalling programs that I don't need, and search for every possible answer...
    hopefully someone must know how to fix this...
    Monday, January 04, 2010 4:34 AM
  • Look for the file uxcore.dll in the: program files/windows live/install folder. Delete this file. You should only have one of these files in the: program files/windows live/shared folder. If you have both you will see that the one in the shared folder is the newer version. The one in the install folder is the older version and it's causing problems with all windows live functions. You could also rename it uxcore.old if you are afraid to delete it. You will see this will correct your problem. :)
    Friday, November 26, 2010 2:52 PM