how to know the product key i am using is genuine? RRS feed

• Question

• last week my computer shows a windows file missing or corrupted i cant use it unless i format it ... i see a video on you tube it says genuine i use keyfinder and change the product key and i don't know if it is  genuine...how to know??
    Sunday, July 4, 2010 4:40 AM

Answers

• "derro marietta" wrote in message news:76697527-7b27-4101-a9ee-e113991ad95d...
    last week my computer shows a windows file missing or corrupted i cant use it unless i format it ... i see a video on you tube it says genuine i use keyfinder and change the product key and i don't know if it is  genuine...how to know??

Please read the Announcements and Stickies at the head of the forum's index page - then post back with your MGADiag report.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sunday, July 4, 2010 6:19 AM

All replies

• "derro marietta" wrote in message news:76697527-7b27-4101-a9ee-e113991ad95d...
    last week my computer shows a windows file missing or corrupted i cant use it unless i format it ... i see a video on you tube it says genuine i use keyfinder and change the product key and i don't know if it is  genuine...how to know??

Please read the Announcements and Stickies at the head of the forum's index page - then post back with your MGADiag report.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sunday, July 4, 2010 6:19 AM
  • No reply from Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 6:39 PM