Investment Bank RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am new to MS CRM. Would like to know if any one has implemented CRM for Investment Bank.

Please share if any challenges faced during the implemenation

Regards,

Praveen

Saturday, May 15, 2010 5:56 PM

Answers

• Hi Praveen, I've implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM for a couple of investment banks. The biggest challenge is the users! No matter how good the CRM implementation is, investment bankers will never make more money by using the CRM application and their directors only care about financial results, not CRM usage or data quality. It's definitely one of the most challenging industries in which to implement a CRM system.

Neil Benson, CRM Addict at Customery Ltd.You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter, and you're welcome to sign up to Customery, an online community for UK-based Dynamics CRM people.

• Marked as answer by Praveencrm Monday, May 17, 2010 4:57 AM
    Saturday, May 15, 2010 7:15 PM
  • Hi Pravenn,

I'm implementing Dynamics CRM for investment banking. It's a market as every other but I saw different aproaches of implementing CRM for this kind of business. I don't know how deep and how complex solution you're looking to have but there are lot of problems to resolved (users are only one of them). If you are a MBS partner Microsoft have a Industry Demo (Wealth Management) as virtual machine customized for US market.

My Dynamics CRM Blog: http://bovoweb.blogspot.com
    • Marked as answer by Praveencrm Monday, May 17, 2010 5:00 AM
    Saturday, May 15, 2010 8:02 PM

All replies

• Hi Praveen, I've implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM for a couple of investment banks. The biggest challenge is the users! No matter how good the CRM implementation is, investment bankers will never make more money by using the CRM application and their directors only care about financial results, not CRM usage or data quality. It's definitely one of the most challenging industries in which to implement a CRM system.

Neil Benson, CRM Addict at Customery Ltd.You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter, and you're welcome to sign up to Customery, an online community for UK-based Dynamics CRM people.

• Marked as answer by Praveencrm Monday, May 17, 2010 4:57 AM
    Saturday, May 15, 2010 7:15 PM
  • Hi Pravenn,

I'm implementing Dynamics CRM for investment banking. It's a market as every other but I saw different aproaches of implementing CRM for this kind of business. I don't know how deep and how complex solution you're looking to have but there are lot of problems to resolved (users are only one of them). If you are a MBS partner Microsoft have a Industry Demo (Wealth Management) as virtual machine customized for US market.

My Dynamics CRM Blog: http://bovoweb.blogspot.com
    • Marked as answer by Praveencrm Monday, May 17, 2010 5:00 AM
    Saturday, May 15, 2010 8:02 PM
  • Hi Neil,

Thank you so much for your prompt answer. Really appreciated.

Would like to be in touch with you if you don't mind.

Monday, May 17, 2010 5:00 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you so much for your prompt answer. Really appreciated.

I will for sure go and check out the Industry Demo.

Would like to be in touch with you if you don't mind.

Monday, May 17, 2010 5:01 AM