msn account hack issue RRS feed

• Question

• My father's e-mail [mosama@hotmail.com] was somehow hacked and the password was changed.
    Anyhow, the person stole it is sending rapidly e-mail of [money extreme needs and a fake account] to all the contact list including friends and relatives, this cost us a lot of problems.

i even got an e-mail for this e-mail wich had no address of my e-mail in it's [to] list, instead it had the same sender and receiver e-mail but somehow it managed to reach me!!

Kindly guide my to the solution.

• Moved by Jason A. Garza Friday, August 21, 2009 7:21 PM Post not related to my.live.com (From:My.Live.com Personalized Page Suggestions and Feedback)
    Thursday, August 20, 2009 8:04 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello ,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately there is not a current forum to post the question you are asking so I would recommend that you post you question to one of the 'windows.public.ive.messenger' located here:  http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.messenger&cat=en_us_0f43cf19-5af1-4912-9a55-f5ff1f9fd904&lang=en&cr=us

Hope that helps!

• Proposed as answer by sachienwEditor Friday, August 21, 2009 8:41 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, April 8, 2015 9:33 PM
    Friday, August 21, 2009 8:41 PM
    Answerer
  • Hello,

The Microsoft account forum has been retired and all account related questions must now be asked online here.

Select the issue you need help with and fill out the requested details on the next page.

You need to be signed in with a Microsoft account to access the form. If you are unable to access your primary account, you can use an alternate account (if you have one) or create a new one at https://signup.live.com

You can read further information about blocked accounts here.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, April 8, 2015 9:33 PM
    Wednesday, April 8, 2015 9:33 PM
  • Hello,

Hotmail / Outlook.com email is now supported in the Outlook.com forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 9:34 PM