none
[MSN Money] How to get to 10 year statistics such as Key Ratios, P/E, EPS, etc on the new MSNMoney website? RRS feed

• Question

• Good afternoon,

I am a long term investor who likes to use historical data, and I used to refer to MSNMoney for important information about long term history of a company.

In the old MSNMoney website, I was able to view 10 year statistics about any company, which allowed me to build a profile on it. Please see an example below,

Additionally, there was also an option for a 10 year summary for Key Ratios, and Historical Prices that had other important statistics,

All of this information is very important for investment,

However, as of recent changes to the MSN money website, I was unable to find any of this information anywhere!

Why is this?

If this information is hidden somewhere on the new MSNMoney, where can I find it?

In addition to the statistics in the image below, I am also looking for the following 10 year summaries:

Net Income, Book Value, Average P/E Average Yield, Average Price to Book ratio, Return on Average Equity

I fully understand that some of these parameters can be calculated from parameters provided on the website,

However, it is critical to be able to build spreadsheets and compare the calculated values to actual values provided by MSN money to note down any errors that could be reported in financial data.

Thank you,

Example below:

(Note: Key Ratios also had a 10 year summary, where most of the missing parameters came from)

Monday, March 2, 2015 11:53 PM

All replies

• Any feedback please?
    Thursday, March 5, 2015 8:36 PM
  • This is a user-supported forum for the program Microsoft Money.  There are rarely any answers to MSN Money problems.

I don't use the MSN Money web site, but I believe that you can get support here:

http://support.microsoft.com/search?query=msn%20portfolio&p=

Note that there is a button for "chat or request a call".  If this gets you something useful, post back because others will be interested.

Bill Becker

Friday, March 6, 2015 1:26 AM
  • Dear user,

I just have the same problem you had 3 years ago, did you find where you can get this data? Warm regards from Argentina

Saturday, March 17, 2018 3:15 PM
  • As others have said, this site is devoted to Microsoft Money, the non-Web program that existed from 1990 through 2008.

That said, can you not find information by bring up the stock symbol, then clicking on the Analysis button? I see P/E ration listed, as well as many other factors. The table only lists for 5 years, but the graph to the left of the table has data points going back 10 years.

Check out the other buttons for additional information, both going across, and within each of those subsections.

Bob - MSN Mobile

Saturday, March 17, 2018 8:35 PM
  • Hi,

I feel the same need. May I know how did you solve the problem?

Kind Regards

Antonio

Sunday, April 19, 2020 11:00 AM
  • This is a user-supported forum for the program Microsoft Money.  There are rarely any answers to MSN Money problems.

I don't use the MSN Money web site or the Microsoft Money app, but I see that there is a support page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3002985/all-about-the-msn-money-app

Sadly, although it says it was updated November 15, 2019, some of the answers are clearly out of date.  It does give advice for using it with the Windows Phone, though.  So there is that.....

Bill Becker

Sunday, April 19, 2020 3:23 PM