none
windows 7 home premium RRS feed

• Question

• I lost the windows 7 home premium software from my Acer Aspire note book.How can i reinstall it.I have only the product key and acer group code.
    Friday, November 4, 2011 10:09 AM

Answers

• "ROOPESH.VS" wrote in message news:769b2483-36d4-413d-957d-f2b6337caf19...
    I lost the windows 7 home premium software from my Acer Aspire note book.How can i reinstall it.I have only the product key and acer group code.

Order a set of Recovery media from Acer – they will take your system back to an ex-factory state.

If your system still has the Recovery partition, you should be able to either create a set of disks, or restore the computer to the ex-factory state – see your manual for details (or the Acer website) .

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Friday, November 4, 2011 11:45 PM
    Friday, November 4, 2011 11:02 AM

All replies

• "ROOPESH.VS" wrote in message news:769b2483-36d4-413d-957d-f2b6337caf19...
    I lost the windows 7 home premium software from my Acer Aspire note book.How can i reinstall it.I have only the product key and acer group code.

Order a set of Recovery media from Acer – they will take your system back to an ex-factory state.

If your system still has the Recovery partition, you should be able to either create a set of disks, or restore the computer to the ex-factory state – see your manual for details (or the Acer website) .

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Friday, November 4, 2011 11:45 PM
    Friday, November 4, 2011 11:02 AM
  • Friday, November 4, 2011 3:28 PM