none
Problem With Windows Ten

Question

• Cant get windows updates installed and I can update certain programs on my computer since I upgraded to Windows 10. Is there anyone I can call?
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, November 30, 2015 3:36 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Monday, November 30, 2015 2:41 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Update forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, November 30, 2015 3:36 PM

All replies

• Your question has nothing to do with the subject of this forum.

I suggest you repost in answers.microsoft.com. Choose the Windows 10 forum.

Monday, November 30, 2015 3:32 AM
  • This is the link to ask questions in or read previous threads about issues with Windows 10 in case your issue(s) has/have already been asked and answered. As far as calling anybody you should ask in that link on the right side of the page where you can select Ask the community.

However from what I know Microsoft charges for personal assistance with issues at a dollar rate you probably would not like. Or else all Microsoft would do is receive phone calls 24/7 from people that don't know anything and always need help with everything which would be hundreds of millions. Especially with old peeps like me as I can attest that most of the old peep friends of mine are computer illiterate and always are having issues usually caused by themselves which they actually believe isn't their fault even after I fix the issue(s) for them and explain what occured.

If worse comes to worse it would be cheapest to find a reputable PC tech company locally and have them correct the issue. Here it's about $60.00 per hour rate.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10?tab=Threads

La vida loca

Monday, November 30, 2015 3:55 AM
  • Hello,

The Windows Desktop Perfmon and Diagnostic tools forum is to discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios.

As the question is off topic here, I am moving it to the Where is the Forum... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, November 30, 2015 3:35 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Update forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Monday, November 30, 2015 3:36 PM