Error running reports RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me with this issue. When I try to run a report on CRM 4.0 I get the following error:

The page cannot be displayed

Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Try the following:

* Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
        * Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
        * Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact the server administrator. (12217)

Does anybody has an idea of what the solution could be?
    Tuesday, January 6, 2009 8:55 PM

Answers

•  

There could be several reasons why reports are not running as expected.  First, please ensure that you can you run the reports from the Report Server.  Go to your report server page, find the report and see if it runs from the Report Server. If the report runs from the Report Server, do you have the SRSS Connector installed.  If not, install the SRSS Connecter.  You will find it on the install disc.  Install the connector on the Report Server.

Are you trying to run a custom or canned report?  Do the canned reports work?

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 1:53 PM

All replies

•  

There could be several reasons why reports are not running as expected.  First, please ensure that you can you run the reports from the Report Server.  Go to your report server page, find the report and see if it runs from the Report Server. If the report runs from the Report Server, do you have the SRSS Connector installed.  If not, install the SRSS Connecter.  You will find it on the install disc.  Install the connector on the Report Server.

Are you trying to run a custom or canned report?  Do the canned reports work?

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 1:53 PM
  • It looks like the problem was the SRSS connector. Thank you very much!
    Wednesday, January 7, 2009 8:27 PM
  • You're welcome!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 8:44 PM