none
Microsoft Official Course #2124C - Programming with C# RRS feed

• Question

• I bought Microsoft Official Course #2124C - Programming with C# a while ago prior to my stroke, and just attempted to load the course DVD (part no X08-749660). The cellophane in the disc envelope got stuck to the title side of the disc so it cannot load. Is there any way of downloading an iso of the disc?
    Wednesday, January 15, 2020 12:30 AM

All replies

• Hi BCBirdMan,

Thank you for posting here.

If the author provides an ISO resource, the resource URL is usually indicated somewhere in the book.

I don't have that book, so if there are no links to resources in the book, we can do nothing.

The Visual C# forum discusses and asks questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020 1:33 AM
  • I bought Microsoft Official Course #2124C - Programming with C# a while ago 

Was it 17 years ago? Either case looks like you can purchase for less than a saw buck.

https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Official-Course-Programming-2002-05-03/dp/B01FKRVLEQ

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020 3:01 AM
  • Or better yet here you go.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/companion-moc.aspx

(please don't forget to mark helpful replies as answer)

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020 3:22 AM