How do I install Windows Live OneCare? RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a online link to install the program? Should I have received a link when I purchased the service? Where would I look to see if it is already installed?
    I am new at purchasing software online.

This mail is confirmation that you successfully purchased Windows Live OneCare $49.95 on Thursday, May 28, 2009. Here is a description of your purchase:

You have selected a one year subscription to Windows Live OneCare (covers up to 3 PCs) for $49.95 plus tax. Windows Live OneCare is the all-in-one security and performance service for your Windows XP or Windows Vista-based PC and includes Antivirus, Antispyware, Anti-Phishing, Managed Firewall, Performance Tune-Ups, Data Backup, and Support. This is an annual subscription that will be automatically charged to your credit card every year at the then current price unless you cancel your account or select an alternative plan. You must agree to the Windows Live OneCare Subscription Agreement to access the service. Major credit card required. Prices subject to change. Valid in US only.

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services.
    Sunday, June 14, 2009 6:02 PM

Answers