Communicator Web Access Pool Level Settings RRS feed

• Question

• Has anyone had success using MSFT_SIPCWAServerConfigSetting to set communicator web access override settings?  I have multiple CWA servers in a Forest spread globally and am trying to change the CWA path at the pool level for those users to direct locally in each region for dialin access.

I followed:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd185916(office.13).aspx

But am curious to the instanceID GUID anyone has used to accomplish this.  I've used both the Pool and CWA instanceID and I don't see the changes.

Thanks
    Monday, October 12, 2009 4:31 PM

All replies

• When I review the msdn link, the InstanceID value is read only, not write. I don't believe you should be modifying this value. Can you share what the values for 2 CWA servers in different pools are? This should go a long way in determining what we can modify.

Saturday, October 17, 2009 12:22 PM
  • hi
    Any update for your issue?

Regards!
    Monday, October 19, 2009 10:36 AM
  • Thanks Tom.

I have tried with and without the InstanceID and Backend specified.  No luck.

I do not see the values in the OCS Admin Console change under the Pool -> Communicator Web Access Override Settings. 

When I select Dialin Conferncing Settings from either MOC or Outlook I still get sent to the global CWA setting URL.

Thanks
    Tuesday, October 20, 2009 1:51 PM