Authors are incorrectly associated to papers and there is no way to explicitly define a new author and to then associate them to the paper RRS feed

  • Question

  • I would like to change incorrectly associated authors to papers that I have contributed to. I am not registered on Microsoft academic Search so I cannot associate myself to the papers. 

    Monday, October 24, 2011 9:17 PM


  • Hi,

    Thank you for your information, we will look into this issue and make  necessary change. 

    It will be very useful if you can provide us your homepage link, then we can creat a new account for you. It will take a few days for the new account to be online. After the account is online, you can edit your profile and move the papers into your profile.

    Thank you again.


    Best regards,


    • Marked as answer by jingfz Friday, October 28, 2011 8:45 AM
    Friday, October 28, 2011 8:45 AM