Few errors after install RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I was testing the private beta 3 of OCS 2k7.

It was installed on a virtual machine. I had a problem with the physical hard drive and I lost this virtual machine.

Now I installed a new virtual machine with the OCS 2k7 from the public beta. But I am running into some errors when I try to validate the new server. I guess I still have some old pools on my active directory.

These are the errors I am running into if someone can help me on it:

Routing trust check and MTLS connectivity: outgoing TLS negotiation failed; HRESULT=-2146893022
    (The script validate the new pool with no problem , but when it tried to validate the old pool , it gave me this error. and it's normal because the certificate has the FQDN of the new pool but not the old one. How can I get rid of the old pool so it won't be checked by the validation script anymore?)

Thank you for your help.

Friday, April 20, 2007 11:12 PM

Answers

• Hi, you can go to the OCS Admin Tools, select the old pool and click deactivate. This will remove the pool for the appropriate AD-objects and from then on, it will become invisible to the Servers and the Validation Tools. Until then, you can ignore this error
    Monday, May 7, 2007 9:28 PM