The dependent component WebResource (Id=(webresource_main_system_library.js) does not exist. Failure trying to associate it with SystemForm (Id=) as a dependency. Missing dependency lookup type = PrimaryNameLookup. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

Can anyone help me out of this error. I have imported the CRM 4.0 in to CRM 2011 onpremise. It was success. While doing changes in one of the entity. I m facing this error while saving.

The dependent component WebResource (Id=(webresource_main_system_library.js) does not exist.  Failure trying to associate it with SystemForm (Id=) as a dependency. Missing dependency lookup type = PrimaryNameLookup.

Also after clicking "Ok" from the error dialog box. I got another script error.

Object doesn't support property or method 'toLocaleString'

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Karthik S

Friday, July 12, 2013 5:38 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I have resolved this.

1) I have queried the form id (which i got in the error log) in Systemform table.

2) In the result window, i got one column which xml values.

3) Copied and opened the xml in vs xml editor or notepad.Then searched for the webresource name (which i got in the error log).

4) Then i found the dependent fields.

5) I removed that field from the form. Saved and Published.

6) Then again i added the removed field and published.

Monday, July 15, 2013 7:10 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Does the webresourec "webresource_main_system_library.js" exist in the system? Please check it, and publish customizations. Then, remove and attach the library from the form to see if the error resolves.

My Weblog | My Website

Friday, July 12, 2013 8:58 AM
  • Hi, Thanks for your response.

That is not available in the system. I checked. Also i tried two times re-import. But again the same error.

fyi - I tried with UR6,8,13

Friday, July 12, 2013 9:30 AM

• Hi,

I have resolved this.

1) I have queried the form id (which i got in the error log) in Systemform table.

2) In the result window, i got one column which xml values.

3) Copied and opened the xml in vs xml editor or notepad.Then searched for the webresource name (which i got in the error log).

4) Then i found the dependent fields.

5) I removed that field from the form. Saved and Published.

6) Then again i added the removed field and published.

Monday, July 15, 2013 7:10 AM