One Care renewal after trial version is over RRS feed

• Question

• The trial period of Windows Live OneCare that came with laptop at the time of purchase is over. Now, I want to subscribe but can't Access your site unless I first unistall. Please, give step by step guidelines of how to renew my subscription and get Windows Lie Onecare running again.

Thanks Ade Adejobi
    Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:23 PM

Answers

• You are not renewing, you are creating a new subscription. Open OneCare and click the link to subscribe. In the window that opens, sign in with a LiveID and provide payment information. Once payment has been submitted, OneCare on your PC will be linked to your new subscription.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:51 PM

All replies

• You are not renewing, you are creating a new subscription. Open OneCare and click the link to subscribe. In the window that opens, sign in with a LiveID and provide payment information. Once payment has been submitted, OneCare on your PC will be linked to your new subscription.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:51 PM
  • Note also that OneCare is not available in all countries and it is an end of life product. If you are in a country where it is sold, and you subscribe today, your subscription will be fully supported for 1 year, but will not be renewed at that point.
    -steve
    Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:52 PM