none
Windows Linux Management tool RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I am searching for any opensource service desk tool to run different Powershell or shell scripts remotely 

More precisely  ,I have a support desk who will be having different activities like AD user ID management,file server management , Linux server management ,AZURE/AWS management etc.So for those who are not having much knowledge on default tools ,we need to create powershell/bash scripts triggered from a web application to manage 

I am expecting something line a web portal which can be configured so that it can accept the inputs as a web form and once submitter ,it will run a powershell script at the backed with the input variables 

-Sachin 

• Moved by jrv Friday, February 21, 2020 12:41 PM off topiv
    Friday, February 21, 2020 5:42 AM

All replies

• Hi,

there is such portal and it is called Au2mator. It is a very nice product, but it is not open source. It integrtes with Orchestrator, SMA, Azure Automation, but can also run simple PowerShell scripts. 

It does not manage Linux directly, but you can leverage PowerShell for that. 

Here is the link:

au2mator – Self Service Portal

You can watch also the videos and review the use cases. You can get free trial and test it yourself.

Regards,

(Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!) Blog: https://blog.pohn.ch/ Twitter: @StoyanChalakov

Friday, February 21, 2020 8:43 AM