SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE RRS feed

• Question

• i am making a simple web application using asp.net 4.0 with c# and sql server 2008 express edition

actually i am interested to make a module in this software which would be able to post an information to the parents of students on a single click for any forthcoming parents teacher meeting or so....

my problem is that i dont know that how to do this and what are the physical and logical resources i will have to use and what is the right procedure to do so ......

A detailed help in this regard with sample code and complete procedure is requested please........

Friday, October 11, 2013 7:08 PM

Answers

• Hi KingTareen,

Welcome to msdn forum.

This forum is to discuss problems of Smart Device Development forums . Your question is not related to the topic of

this forum.You can consider posting it in asp.net forum for more efficient responses.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Eileen ni

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Eileen ni Tuesday, October 22, 2013 1:44 AM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2013 1:34 AM

All replies

• Hi KingTareen,

Welcome to msdn forum.

This forum is to discuss problems of Smart Device Development forums . Your question is not related to the topic of

this forum.You can consider posting it in asp.net forum for more efficient responses.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Eileen ni

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Eileen ni Tuesday, October 22, 2013 1:44 AM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2013 1:34 AM

• Web-school is a school management system software aimed to make administrative works of educational institutions easier. Using this software you will be able to handle all the day to day functions of your institution in a comprehensive manner. It is user-friendly and very easy to learn. Anyone with basic computer knowledge will be able to handle its working in a proper manner.

• Edited by Web-school Thursday, October 2, 2014 6:29 AM
    Thursday, October 2, 2014 6:06 AM
  • Hello King Tareen,

Smart School ERP is a complete school management solution using Odoo vesion 10 with Postgres SQL Server version 9.3. This is a cloud based application along with mobile technology, providing a completely automated experience with all back-end administration and data management activities of any educational institution such as schools, colleges, universities, etcetera. 

For more details visit: www.smartschoolerp.com

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 6:17 AM