none
Forums are not working with Chrome RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have just noticed Google Chrome may not be supported by the forums. I have got the following error message since today morning when the forum opened by Chrome:

I tried to restart my browser, clear my cache, restart my computer... etc :)

Thanks,

Janos

There are 10 type of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not.
    My Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 8:55 PM

Answers

• Chrome is fully supported for Forums. I am replying this message using Chrome 17.0.963.79

Please, give us more info on how you got into this error. Can you still repro it using Chrome and no other browsers? The more info you give us the easiest will be for us to repro it and fix it :-)

Thanks for reporting this.

Community Forums QA

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:40 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It is Chrome 17.0.963.79. I managed to resolve it by deleting cookies manually. It seems cookies issued to WLID authentication was the source of the problem. 

Thanks,

Janos

My Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012 5:38 AM

All replies

• Chrome is fully supported for Forums. I am replying this message using Chrome 17.0.963.79

Please, give us more info on how you got into this error. Can you still repro it using Chrome and no other browsers? The more info you give us the easiest will be for us to repro it and fix it :-)

Community Forums QA

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:40 PM

Community Forums QA

Some system info would be good too. And maybe more software info. What version of Chrome?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Thursday, March 15, 2012 2:05 AM
    Owner
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It is Chrome 17.0.963.79. I managed to resolve it by deleting cookies manually. It seems cookies issued to WLID authentication was the source of the problem. 

Thanks,

Janos

My Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012 5:38 AM