none
Locked out of hotmail after failed password recovery attempts

Question

• I wanted to reset my password because I was on a different PC then home and I couldn't remember my password. The first step is sending a code to your phone registered but I recently moved to a new country and have a new phone so the number connected to my account is no longer in use. I went to fill in all the security questions instead (childhood friend, last peopple you sent an email to, subject of emails, skype contacts...) I filled all this information in correctly I'm so sure of it. And they kept saying unfortunately we can't acccept the info cause it's not sufficient. I have tried this over and over and I'm getting so desperate. This account is linked to everything and I've had it for so long. I need it back, please someone help me.

Also, after asking for security codes over and over to try and fill the questionnaire in over and over I now got this email: 

Your security is important to us
    Recently, we received several requests to gain access to ***email address***. Unfortunately, we were unable to verify your ownership using the information that was provided. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and our careful account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity.

Now what?
    Because there have been multiple unsuccessful recovery attempts for this account, we recommend at this point that you create a new account. It's quick and easy, and we have tools to help you import contacts, connect with Facebook, and even receive messages from multiple email accounts.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, I don't want a new account I just want the old one back. I'm also signed in on my iphone but it's not updating emails

Saturday, November 19, 2016 9:48 AM