Error when trying to access the web UI RRS feed

• Question

• After initial install, I tried launching various components.  Most launch, but do not show any data: Visual Explorer has no data: Any search returns no results.

When trying to access the WebUI, I get a generic error, but the event log shows:  (I can't see any Key for "ZentityUser" in the config file)

Exception type: HttpException

Exception message: Invalid configuration for key ZentityUser in config file.

Devhead
    Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:09 PM

All replies

• Thanks for showing interest in Zentity.

A solution for this error has been provided in detail in another thread. Deleting 5000 PubMed fields from Zentity. Exception. The post is posted at Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:15 AM, to find out easily.

Please let us know if you have any further query. Also, I am putting down below some check points which will help you in getting your data.

1) Zentity does not come with deafult data. you need to import data to Zentity by running the application Zentity data import which comes with Zentity installation.

2) Make sure you have enabled full text search on the Zentity data tables (zenity.resources).

Getting started guide is a good source for starters. It comes with Zentity installation and placed in the document folder.

For any further query let us know.

Regards,
    Zentity Support Team 

• Proposed as answer by Kalnemi Wednesday, February 1, 2012 2:08 PM
    Wednesday, February 1, 2012 2:05 PM
  • Thanks Kalnemi,

Followin the thread you pointed out above fixed the issue.

Devhead
    Wednesday, February 1, 2012 9:48 PM
  • Most welcome, please accept my response as answer.

Thursday, February 2, 2012 9:55 AM