Microsoft Office Not Genuine RRS feed

• Question

• How is it that my copy of Microsoft Office is not genuine when I bought the compuetr from Dell with everythink pre-installed and now that I have re-installed it I get a message that it is not genuine. Was I scammed by Dell??
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Tuesday, November 23, 2010 5:45 AM Moved to appropriate forum category (From:Genuine Advantage Offers - Eligibility Issues Forum)
    Tuesday, November 23, 2010 4:24 AM

Answers

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the  Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool.

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question. 

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, December 1, 2010 11:06 PM
    Tuesday, November 23, 2010 5:45 AM

All replies

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the  Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool.

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question. 

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, December 1, 2010 11:06 PM
    Tuesday, November 23, 2010 5:45 AM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Wednesday, December 1, 2010 11:06 PM