none
Iancu Ciubotaru Need Help RRS feed

• Question

• Hello friends

Myself Iancu Ciubotaru from Canada,I am a software engineer and have a one year experience of programming.I want to upgrade my knowledge as well as my designation in the office. That’s why I decided to kick off the Microsoft certification in Windows Server infrastructure .From window server category;I’ve chosen Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA). But I have problems regarding this certification, I am not able to find out the perfect material for learn and crack the exam.Please can you provide me with all necessary details regarding the same .

Thanks
    Iancu Ciubotaru
    Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:30 PM

Answers

• Hi, The first place to look is the Microsoft Learning page for the certification: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/mcsa-windows-server-certification.aspx.

Click on the link for each of the required exams. This will bring you to the page for the exam. Each exam page lists all of the skills being measured in the exam. It also lists any preparation materials for the exam.

If you search for 70-410, 70-411, and 70-412 on the web site for your favorite book-seller you will find that there are a number of titles published already for each exam.

You may also want to visit the Microsoft Virtual Academy:http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/home.aspx

There are a number of free online classes that will help you prepare.

Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:31 PM
  • Hi I cannot directly help you because I only prepared for questions about development certifications. I think to get an answer you should probably edit your topic naming to something like "MCSA Windows Server: Study materials". This way you'll address the right people which will provide you with the requested information.

Twitter: @CHBernasconiC
    Blog: www.claudiobernasconi.ch

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:45 PM
  • Thanks A lot
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 5:19 AM

All replies