How to make multiple SLA to work at the same time ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I would like to know is it possible to run two or more SLA's at same time. In CRM 2015 only the default SLA is working (in which only one can be set). As per my requirement I want to run two / multiple SLA at the time. Is it possible?

Also in SLA activity I have given condition for Applicable when "status reason = Hold" . Based on the condition, the SLA time displays after the status reason is change to "Hold", but the time is getting counted once the record is created.

for eg. if failure after - 30 mins. After 15 mins of creating the record I change the status reason to Hold. The first response in counts from 15 mins not from 30 mins. Any idea how to make the count to start after the condition is satisfied ?

Thanks & Regards

Shankar

Friday, May 22, 2015 11:09 AM

All replies

• Hi,

you can have multiple SLAs in the system, but each case can run only with one SLA.

This is based on entitlement attached to the case.

Case created with no entitlement associated:
    - Default SLA will be applied to the case. When no default SLA exists, no SLA will be applied to the case.

Entitlement is associated to the case:
    - When the entitlement has an active associated SLA, the associated SLA will be applied to the case.
    - When the entitlement does not have any active associated SLA, the default SLA will be applied to the case.
    - When the entitlement does not have any active associated SLA and no default SLA exists, no SLA will be applied to the case.

Michal

Thursday, May 28, 2015 8:17 AM