none
No Wiki Activity in Profile RRS feed

• Question

• I have not seen anyone with TechNet Wiki activity listed in the profile (Activity tab) for at least a day now. Is there a problem?

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 4:24 PM

Answers

• I believe just now in the past few hours Wiki activity has started to appear in my profile. Also, my Wiki statistics (number of edits and comments) has increased, and the pie charts of activities and points by application show increased Wiki numbers. It may even be the case that all previously lost activity has been restored.

Friday, October 17, 2014 2:50 AM
  • I believe just now in the past few hours Wiki activity has started to appear in my profile. Also, my Wiki statistics (number of edits and comments) has increased, and the pie charts of activities and points by application show increased Wiki numbers. It may even be the case that all previously lost activity has been restored.

For me too!

Thanks for fix! 

Hope the lost activities come back their home! :-)

T-SQL Articles
    T-SQL e-book by TechNet Wiki Community
    T-SQL blog

Friday, October 17, 2014 6:40 AM
  • I also got quite an increase of my points and lots of Wiki related activities. However, there is no actual way to test if all activity was restored or only some portion of it.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:47 PM

All replies

• I changed an article today a few times. I see no reference to it.

My blog

My TechNet articles

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 8:02 PM
  • My profile also has this problem. Moreover, I published new article. But quantity of the New Articles didn't update. 

Saeid Hasani [sqldevelop]

Thursday, October 2, 2014 3:05 PM
  • Yes, no Wiki activity is being reflected in our profiles for several days. Also, our statistics (number of new articles, edits, and comments) are not changing. And, the leaderboards (most points and most activities) seem to not reflect anything in the last 3 days. We still see leaders, but if you compare, everyone's activities and points are steadily declining.

I hope the metadata still reflects our activity, so our activity, statistics, and achievements can be brought up to date later.

Friday, October 3, 2014 2:38 PM
  • I was wondering about this, I'm not observing any wiki related activity in my profile either.

Steven Andrews
    SharePoint Business Analyst: LiveNation Entertainment
    Blog: baron72.wordpress.com
    Twitter: Follow @backpackerd00d
    My Wiki Articles: CodePlex Corner Series
    Please remember to mark your question as "answered" if this solves (or helps) your problem.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:14 PM
  • Yes, it has been a few weeks. Normally I observe some increases in my points (not always with corresponding activity), but starting recently the only extra points I get are for forum's related activity.

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:59 PM
  • You mean the misc, unassigned single digit point additions?  I've seen those dry up recently too.

Steven Andrews
    SharePoint Business Analyst: LiveNation Entertainment
    Blog: baron72.wordpress.com
    Twitter: Follow @backpackerd00d
    My Wiki Articles: CodePlex Corner Series
    Please remember to mark your question as "answered" if this solves (or helps) your problem.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:14 PM
  • Yes, exactly what I meant.

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:42 PM
  • I have monitored the pie charts in my profile recently and my Wiki activities and points have not changed in several days. I hope they can restore lost points when they fix this problem.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:07 PM
  • Did you email to fissues about this problem? I think it has been going for a few weeks already - no activity.

There is 50/50 chance of restoring the points and activity based on all prior experience.

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 6:35 PM

Friday, October 17, 2014 2:50 AM

For me too!

Thanks for fix! 

Hope the lost activities come back their home! :-)

T-SQL Articles
    T-SQL e-book by TechNet Wiki Community
    T-SQL blog

Friday, October 17, 2014 6:40 AM
  • I also got quite an increase of my points and lots of Wiki related activities. However, there is no actual way to test if all activity was restored or only some portion of it.

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:47 PM