Ken Warren pls help! RRS feed

• Question

• Console quick view not working in MCE after PP3 installation. error retieving STATUS DATA? can you help. I filed a bug already, but it's not getting any attention.

Friday, July 24, 2009 5:01 PM

Answers

• Your bug report has had a response (several hours ago, and well before you posted this...). Microsoft would like CAB numbers.
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Friday, July 24, 2009 5:32 PM

All replies

• Your bug report has had a response (several hours ago, and well before you posted this...). Microsoft would like CAB numbers.
    Friday, July 24, 2009 5:32 PM
  • How are you hooking up to connect... page not available to me every time I try!

Got a another link...so I can view the response? Tried yours and I get page time-out!
    • Edited by pied piper Friday, July 24, 2009 6:07 PM
    Friday, July 24, 2009 6:04 PM
  • How are you hooking up to connect... page not available to me every time I try!

Got a another link...so I can view the response? Tried yours and I get page time-out!
    No, there's no other link. Getting a time-out could indicate your employer is blocking your access, I suppose, or there could be a problem with your network connection or even with Connect. Or possibly you're not logging in to Connect with the same Live ID you used to submit the bug report?

I was able to get there so I don't think it's Connect.

Friday, July 24, 2009 9:10 PM