Getting an error while closing Map Point, while I don’t get the error if i open the same application as "run as" under same ID.. RRS feed

• Question

• Getting an error while closing Map Point, while I don’t get the error if i open the same application as "run as" under same ID..

There is no issue with this application while working but throws an error while closing down

Error message is

MapPoint.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

For more information about this error, click here.

If I hit, click here

I get an Error Signature

EventType : BEX     P1 : MapPoint.exe     P2 : 17.0.22.1400     P3 : 4ad66a0d

P4 : ISXHook.dll     P5 : 4.5.95.95     P6 : 4d11925e     P7 : 0002302a    

P8 : c0000409     P9 : 00000000    

ISXHook.dll is a file on one Sign application, I'm running Imprivata on my computer.

I'm an administrator of the computer.

I have logged into computer as myself and I double click to launch Map Point, it works fine and while closing it down I get the error as specified above.

ð  Under my login to computer, if I run the application as “run as…”  and select the option ==> The following user: 

o   Type the credentials which are same as login to computer, I don’t get the error message.

The only differences between the above steps are the way I launch the application. Nevertheless, I’m using the same ID; to login to computer and under “run as…”

This is the same issue with people who are not the administrators of the computer. Hence I’m sure that it has nothing to do with Admin credentials.

Screen shot attached.

Please assist.

Friday, July 27, 2012 9:48 AM