How to combine multiple Unmanaged Solution to one single Managed solution RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

How to combine multiple Unmanaged Solution to one single Managed solution.?

There were some other third party developer have kept things lik ein UAT there are 2 release solution and both are Managed Solution.

And in Production the changes are only deployed for release 1 and for the release 2 changes deployment needs to be done.

But when i import that second release Managed Solution from UAT to Production then i got number of elements missing but i have checked they are already there in Soolution.

I did some R&D on this but not much helpful.

I thought i require to convert Unmanaged Solution of Production environment to Managed first for first release and then needs to import Managed solution of UAT to Production for second release.

Is this the right way to overcome form this situation?

Any help and response would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Saturday, April 18, 2015 7:34 AM

All replies

• Hi, 

You can prepare unmanaged solution by adding all the components from the default solution,which are there in the managed solution, If Customizatiable entity is true in  the managed solution.

• Proposed as answer by TLJ_CPT Tuesday, April 21, 2015 2:29 PM
    Monday, April 20, 2015 10:21 AM