Vista & Live 1Care wont update AV and Malware signatures RRS feed

• Question

• PC: Toshiba Satellite P 300

I have followed the instructions in help except for reinstalling onecare ( again ) hoping people might have suggestions.

The manual update link is greyed out and says that it is updating anyway........

The database fix tool gave me error 8023, which I am still trying to find an answer for........

Had this issue before and another issue which seems to have made my trackpad not turn on when changing toany power state, reinstalled drivers and still wont work unless i plug in mouse tick and untick the box that disables trackpad when mouse in use ......
    Ran full system recovery ( Toshiba Satellite P 300..... and yes am trying to ask them about trackpad issue ) updated Live onecare and it has now refused to update definitions after the initial upgrade and definitions update.

Will I really need to try a complete uninstall and reinstall latest version of WinL1Care to fix this issue?
    • Moved by Stephen BootsMVP, Moderator Monday, March 16, 2009 4:41 PM (Moved from Windows Live OneCare Anti-Virus to Windows Live OneCare Update)
    Sunday, March 15, 2009 4:31 AM

Answers

All replies