Cannot uninstall add-in Lights out RRS feed

• Question

• Last week I had Lights out 0.7.6  installed and I never had any problem with it

As part of another problem I had, while trying to remove the BETA Addin pack,  I got stuck with the console hanging and being unusable - I eventually had to remove the Lights-out add-in from Program Remove using Remote Desktop Connection. After this I instaled the latest version of Lights -out and it works ok - but the older 0.7.6 version still shows as being installed - so it looks like both are  installed

I uninstalled the current version ok and tried again,  and  it still does not work
    Monday, September 7, 2009 4:46 PM

Answers

• Last week I had Lights out 0.7.6  installed and I never had any problem with it

As part of another problem I had, while trying to remove the BETA Addin pack,  I got stuck with the console hanging and being unusable - I eventually had to remove the Lights-out add-in from Program Remove using Remote Desktop Connection. After this I instaled the latest version of Lights -out and it works ok - but the older 0.7.6 version still shows as being installed - so it looks like both are  installed

I uninstalled the current version ok and tried again,  and  it still does not work

You should contact the author of the add-in for assistance.
    • Proposed as answer by kariya21Moderator Monday, September 7, 2009 5:54 PM
    • Marked as answer by Bob_Rad Monday, September 7, 2009 7:37 PM
    Monday, September 7, 2009 5:54 PM