product key RRS feed

• Question

• I have a system & i am use windows 7 licence version.

At with added Microsoft office 2007.. but when we start Microsoft office it will ask us product key but i have no product key.

so,please help me.

• Moved by Darin Smith MS Monday, November 1, 2010 9:40 PM Office issue moved to Office forum (From:Windows 7 Genuine Advantage Validation Issues (Windows 7))
    Sunday, October 31, 2010 2:57 PM

Answers

• "Prashant_Prem" wrote in message news:77ffa3bf-5706-4421-8393-22e2737a5945...

I have a system & i am use windows 7 licence version.

At with added Microsoft office 2007.. but when we start Microsoft office it will ask us product key but i have no product key.

so,please help me.

If your computer came with Office pre-installed it is almost certainly a Trial install - to be able to continue using Office after the trial has ended, you have to purchase a valid copy of Office (or an appropriate key)

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sunday, October 31, 2010 3:04 PM

All replies

so,please help me.

If your computer came with Office pre-installed it is almost certainly a Trial install - to be able to continue using Office after the trial has ended, you have to purchase a valid copy of Office (or an appropriate key)

--

Sunday, October 31, 2010 3:04 PM

so,please help me.

Office is a separate product from Windows - you probably have a Trial installation of Office, which would require you to purchase the license to continue using it after the expiration of the trial.

--

Monday, November 1, 2010 10:31 PM