none
RFID RRS feed

Answers

• well i can give u the expansion its Radio Frequency IDentification... its the hottest technology tats available for identification so come on guys put in ur inputs
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:09 PM
  • www.tutorial-reports.com/wireless/rfid

refer this site prasana

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:50 PM
  • well tat was really good... i am planning to develop a RFID library system.. can u help me out with hw and sw requirements and other technicalities
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 1:10 PM
  • well already in our college we have rf detector for entry and exit points... just in case a person goes thro that entry point carrying a book it beeps... the scanning is done by barcodes... i intend to tag all the books and replace the barcode system... so need help regarding this
    Friday, March 9, 2007 9:42 AM
  • yes RFID can easily replace barcodes and it has already done so in supply chain manangement
    Monday, March 12, 2007 11:40 AM
  • yeah dude.. it is effectively used by boeing for assembling the various spares
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:01 PM

All replies

• well i can give u the expansion its Radio Frequency IDentification... its the hottest technology tats available for identification so come on guys put in ur inputs
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:09 PM
  • www.tutorial-reports.com/wireless/rfid

refer this site prasana

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:50 PM
  • well tat was really good... i am planning to develop a RFID library system.. can u help me out with hw and sw requirements and other technicalities
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 1:10 PM
  • RFD is Radio Frequency IDentification...it has a lots of scope in the years to come...and regarding ur project can u give a brief idea of wat it is...
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 3:53 PM
  • well already in our college we have rf detector for entry and exit points... just in case a person goes thro that entry point carrying a book it beeps... the scanning is done by barcodes... i intend to tag all the books and replace the barcode system... so need help regarding this
    Friday, March 9, 2007 9:42 AM
  • you try this one friend

ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/AppNotes/00710c.pdf

it give the applications in varies field

Friday, March 9, 2007 2:46 PM
  • RFID it one of the mostly used in place of Barcodes.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 4:53 PM
  • yes RFID can easily replace barcodes and it has already done so in supply chain manangement
    Monday, March 12, 2007 11:40 AM
  • ya prasanna is right RFID can be effectively used in barcodes...
    Monday, March 12, 2007 3:13 PM
  • yeah dude.. it is effectively used by boeing for assembling the various spares
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:01 PM