WLW and major formatting problems!

• Hi there

I hope someone can help me out - I love WLW but I am having problems with inserting paragraph breaks. I installed a new 4 column template and it refresehed the theme in WLW (acutally I have installed various templates hoping that it was a problem with the template) and the theme shows up but I cant insert a paragraph break when I hit the enter key.  It also does weird things with justification.

The reason I love WLW is its WYSIWYG format and I am quite a dud when it comes to codes blah, blah.  Can someone please show me (hand-holding seriously requested) how to fix the problem?  Should I send the template XML to you or what should I do.  I really love WLW, and even recommended it on the blog for its ease of use and cool features!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 6:22 PM

All replies

• It is most likely theme related.  If you go to Theme on the window menu and then uncheck 'edit using theme' it will help you verify this.  There are a few things that can cause a theme to do this.  If you link to your blog, I might be able to look at it and tell what is throwing Writer for a loop.
    -Brandon Turner [MSFT]
    Thursday, July 16, 2009 4:48 AM
  • Brandon,

I am having the same problem. I came here to search for an answer and found your reply above. I unchecked "edit using theme" and it does format properly. Ack. I love live writer and I love my new theme. :) Help?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:55 AM