none
Inventor in seek of help summiting idea, disabled vet unable to go normal route

Question

• Came up with a new product invention idea, i am mentally disabled vet and it is hard for me to interact, my resources are limited, i would like to submit said idea and the facts to back it up how why where and so forth. I can prove my rights to said invention when where and so forth via some online ownership of misc accounts. I don't care about what money comes of this invention i just want it to be able to get used as best it can to as many as it can. My idea/product/ would change just about everything about life and how we live. Anyway i just want to make sure i am not wasting my time and would like to go forward. So i think microsoft would be the right company to handle said. Still i don't know how to submit an idea , i rather not wait to try and start my own because i just don't have the full time it takes to develop said. Either way with the new D-wave comps i think my product idea could get fully adjusted without to much fuss over fighting over how and why. 

So i am looking for a way to have whomever look it over after the legal part is handled. Please help.

I was looking for a way to help myself adapt to the world and i found it, god willing i may be able to return to work some day.

Adam Elliott 

Cssn US Navy Vet 

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 5:30 AM

Answers