none
Copy Reduced RRS feed

• Question

• I have no idea where to start on this...

Here's the problem.

I took a bunch of wedding photos all in megapixel sizes.

I want to upload them to my Wordpress site - WITHOUT having to open them all in GIMP, reducing them in size, and saving them all again.

I thought to myself, Wouldn't it be cool if I could...

1. Open Wordpress File uploader
    2. ctrl-alt-shift drag a load of files
    3. some app I wrote would read the images, reduce them in size to a wordpressable dimension, and pass them reduced to the uploader page.

So what kind of project does one create to use from the file manager?

I'd rather live with false hope than with false despair.

Saturday, November 18, 2017 5:11 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Bryan,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, your issue is about the development. Since our forum is to discuss the Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor, I will help you move this thread to this forum: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=whatforum and search for a better support forum for your issue, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, November 20, 2017 5:44 AM
  • I'd ask for help over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?category=vslanguages

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, November 20, 2017 8:04 AM
  • Hello,

In addition to Dave's suggestion, I'd ask WordPress.

Karl

Monday, November 20, 2017 3:15 PM