How to generate dll that include all required to run RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

Can someone tell me what must I do to build activex dll that can run without additional files (dlls)?

I commonly use delphi and there all is very easy and simple in contrast to c++.

I am writing simple shell extension and want it to run without to install c++ redistributable package or additional dlls.

In delphi if I build activex dll it is single file and runs without any additional files.

I want to achieve the same result in c++ How it can be done?

Thank you in advance

Monday, December 15, 2008 2:08 AM

Answers

• Hello

Thank you for your replay!

My last post is a bit unclear. In it I would like to say, that I found correct forum, posted in there and already got the answer of this question.

Thank you for your kindness, to replay me here and to pay me attention that here I am posting in wrong forum.

Best regards
    • Marked as answer by ashawani_dubey Friday, December 19, 2008 5:05 AM
    Thursday, December 18, 2008 1:47 PM

All replies

•  

Hello ,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest creating a new thread for your question in the (MSDN > Forums Home > SQL Server > .NET Framework inside SQL Server > Msg 6573 - method in asse...) forum located here:  (http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/sqlnetfx/thread/1cd67237-82c0-4a64-80d4-0ac823f684bf/).

Hope that would be helpful.

Have a great day!

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by ashawani_dubey Tuesday, December 16, 2008 7:08 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by ashawani_dubey Friday, December 19, 2008 5:05 AM
    Tuesday, December 16, 2008 7:08 AM
  • Hello!

I posted my question in right forum.

The reason I posted here is that ms forum and search are very bad/poor organized and I fall here looking for correct place to post.
    Wednesday, December 17, 2008 9:13 PM
  •   Hello,

I appologize for that inconvenience. It would be great if you tell me some more about the technology you are using so that i can direct you to the relevent forum.

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Thursday, December 18, 2008 5:00 AM
  • Hello

My last post is a bit unclear. In it I would like to say, that I found correct forum, posted in there and already got the answer of this question.

Thank you for your kindness, to replay me here and to pay me attention that here I am posting in wrong forum.

Best regards
    Thursday, December 18, 2008 1:47 PM