can't see my score result online RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I passed the 70-640 exam in November in a Prometric exam center and I have the printed result and the candidate number. but I want to see my exam results and the certificate on the Microsoft website. how can I see that?

Thursday, March 5, 2015 7:57 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Do you have a live account? Your live account is linked to your MCP account and when you login on below link you can see your score only when your exam was scheduled under your own MCP. If this is not the case and you did not booked the exam with your own MCP, you need register the exam under your own MCP. To fix this call Microsoft they are very helpfull. You can also check your score on the prometric site with your prometric logins.

For login MCP, see

https://mcp.microsoft.com/

Regards,

Reshma

Please Vote as Helpful if an answer is helpful and/or Please mark Proposed as Answer or Mark As Answer when question is answered

Thursday, March 5, 2015 8:06 PM
  • Score results are only available online for exams taken with PearsonVue.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCSE: Data Platform & Business Intelligence
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, March 5, 2015 9:17 PM