Error Processing the URL RRS feed

Answers

• Hello-

The link is fixed, the problem you are having today was a production issue with signing in.  It has been resolved so you should be able to login and access the courses purchased.  If you still can't do that and would like assistance, you can email me at learnmgr@microsoft.com and I'd be happy to assist you.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Friday, June 27, 2008 6:24 PM

All replies

• Hi Robert-

Are you still receiving this error when accessing courses?  This error is usually a cache issue.  Once that is cleared, it goes away.

Let me know.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Friday, May 16, 2008 8:40 AM
  • I go to the link you provided and it now reads "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" in my browser.  Do you realize this ticket was open on May 9th and it is now June 27th?  Anyway I have figured much of the deployment out on my own, but if the link is ever fixed I wouldn't mind viewing the information.

Friday, June 27, 2008 10:40 AM
  • Hello-

The link is fixed, the problem you are having today was a production issue with signing in.  It has been resolved so you should be able to login and access the courses purchased.  If you still can't do that and would like assistance, you can email me at learnmgr@microsoft.com and I'd be happy to assist you.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Friday, June 27, 2008 6:24 PM
  • I have more than one learning profiles. Its really a pain when you want to switch between profiles, because when you try to login, it tries to login without a password, and then it realises it cannot and comes back to the Error screen. We repeat this process over and over again, or close down the browser window, clear cookies and temp files and re-login.
    Sunday, January 16, 2011 2:03 PM