Can I subscribe from Bermuda. If so how? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi - I have telephoned 7 times attempting to get an answer to this question.  Live Onecare requires that you choose a language on installation - English Bermuda does not exist on the list and no drop down menu at the country slot allows one to choose the country.  Please give me a definitive answer so that I can run Live Onecare on my various computers (I do like the programme) or give up and go back to Norton.  Most 800 numbers are not toll free from Bermuda and I feel I have wasted enough money and time attempting to solve this problem already.

Many thanks.

Saturday, April 26, 2008 4:29 PM

Answers

• I am sorry One Care is not available for purchase in Bermuda. From the Frequently Asked Questions on the One Care website:

In which countries and languages is Windows Live OneCare available?
    The Windows Live OneCare subscription service is available in the following countries and languages: Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Ireland (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish).

Sunday, April 27, 2008 3:34 AM