none
Microsoft Doing Genetic Engineering = Race Change One Day = How About First Race vs Second Race? RRS feed

• General discussion

• First of all I'm not a white race and I said this because it has something to do with genetic engineering.

Hi everyone,

Microsoft Corporation is doing genetic engineering research, please google search this. 

I believe one day we can change our race and even gender however my automatic imagination tells me that FIRST race matters the most. I also have to take mental medication to control my automatic imagination.

For instance the FIRST race of a person is a non-white person then the SECOND and/or LAST race of the said non-white person become white race, do you believe that the non-white person is now a white person?

FIRST race matters the most, SECOND race also matters however FIRST race matters the most.

To explain my self even more: For instance the FIRST race of a person is a non-white male/female then the SECOND and/or LAST race of the said non-white male/female become white race male/female fashion tv model, would you marry the non-white race male/female who is now a white race male/female fashion tv model?

There is also FIRST race opposite gender: For instance the FIRST race gender of a person is a white male/female person then his/her FIRST race opposite gender is a non-white female/male respectively, would you marry the white male/female who is now a non-white female/male respectively?

There are other firsts however has nothing to do with genetic engineering however I'll contribute them anyway.

What if the FIRST race seen by a white race after he/she became FIRST self aware was a non-white race therefore the said white race is less of a white race.<o:p></o:p>

What if the FIRST race seen by a white race after he/she became FIRST self aware was a white race therefore the said white race is more of a white race.<o:p></o:p>

What if the FIRST race seen by a white race after he/she became FIRST self aware was a non-white race, would you marry the said white race?<o:p></o:p>

There are many more FIRSTS such as first race seen, first race touched, first race heard, first race tasted, first race inventor, first race discoverer, first race maker/parent, first race lineage, first race opposite gender, first race attractiveness, ....

I'm not trying to offend anyone here.

Sunday, May 12, 2019 8:42 AM