none
Sharepoint Workspaces 2010 Developpement RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Office Developers!

I am trying to find out more information about the development capabilities offered in Sharepoint Workspace 2010.  We currently use Sharepoint Workspace 2010 as an offline tool for our remote users with our Sharepoint 2010 site.  Our document library synchronises perfectly with our Sharepoint site, however some views are not downloaded at all.  After testing with the views on the Sharepoint site, we found out that if the sort option (of a list)  or "show all items without folders" is not activated the views are downloaded.  However, we need those views (with those options activated) to simplify the list of documents and to create a consistent view between the site and the offline tool.

I've taken a look into the Groove SDK components, however there seems to be no information on the development possibilities in Sharepoint Workspace (using Sharepoint).  We are currently not using Groove nor do we plan to.  

I've also searched the Internet for information, but there is not much information.

Has anyone programatically modified or added features to Sharepoint Workspace 2010?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jeff

• Moved by Bessie Zhao Monday, February 28, 2011 9:32 AM (From:General Office Development)
    Sunday, February 20, 2011 4:21 AM

All replies