Office Communicator 2007 R2 MUI Package RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

does anyone know when the MUI Package for Office Communicator 2007 R2 will be released?

We have upgraded our servers to R2 and waiting since a month for the MUI Package, to deploy the new R2 client to our international colleagues.

Thanks in advance.
    Monday, March 23, 2009 9:27 AM

All replies

• Hello Rene,

The Communicator R2 MUI will be released at 30 march 2009, so only a few days patience:-)

See the MSFT Info I received. 

OC MUI will be on www.microsoft.com/downloads by 3/30/2009 (possibly sooner if translation for the download pages comes in early).  For Localized OC (i.e. communicator.msi), this will be available for Eval on 3/30 on the download site and Volume License will be available on 5/1/2009 on the Price List (will be available in MVLS for licensed companies in April… usually shows up a little ahead of being available on the pricelist).  As RTM has not been completely signed off yet (should be by tomorrow), there is always the potential for a revision to the date, but at this point, confidence is high that we will hit those dates.

Gr,

Marco
    • Proposed as answer by Marco van Olst Monday, March 23, 2009 10:18 AM
    Monday, March 23, 2009 10:14 AM
  • Thanks for the quick answer.. I'm looking forward to deploy the new client, especially to use the new Desktop-Sharing feature ;-)
    Monday, March 23, 2009 11:12 AM