none
Task Scheduler RRS feed

• Question

• I got a problem when using windows 7 task scheduler.

I created a simple task with multiple triggers. When task scheduler is triggered it tries to start the program.

While executing the program it displays the spalsh screen. Good you think..... Just after 4-5 seconds the task scheduler (or something else) kills the program too, while I got no other tasks for this program to kill it. The weird part is that the task will start and continue to work when it's started under an admin account. But I want this task runned under a normal user account.

Anyone has an idea what is wrong? I tried multiple settings: like hide the program or give it more rights. All combinations I tried didn't work out for me.

• Moved by Shivendra Pratap Singh Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:51 AM not related (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    Thursday, February 3, 2011 12:29 PM

All replies

• Since you don't need help in your forum account for this web site, your post is off-topic. Try answers.microsoft.com instead.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Sunday, February 6, 2011 3:16 PM